Custom Navbar

Wednesday 22 May 2013

BOOTS HAUL!!

Hey Guys!! I was recently in Boots and I picked up a few things :)

I found out that a Boots not too far from me sold Real Techniques brushes so i was really excited to go get some more.(I got the stippling brush and stater set from Amazon a few weeks ago because i couldn't find any at my local boots. You can read that blog post here.) I decided to get the blush brush because I read a lot of good things about it online and I like the fact that it could be used not only for blush but for contour, highlighter and powder too. I got the blush brush for €12.99.
The next thing I got was Maybelline the Falsies mascara. I recently ran out of my Benefit They're Real mascara and I thought i would try the Falsies because it is considerably cheaper than the Benefit mascara (at €11.99 whereas Benefits is €27) and I have been wanting to try it for a while because a lot of people swear by this mascara.
The next thing I got is the Soap & Glory Super-Colour Fabu Lip Stick in the colour The Missing Pink. My sister had this lipstick already and I tried it and loved it. It's the perfect colour for everyday and it smells like vanilla which i really like. It was dear enough for a lipstick (€12.50), but since I will be using it almost everyday I think that it will be worth it.
The last two things I got were hair products, both conditioners in fact. I got the Soap & Glory Glad Hair Day Intensive Conditioner for Full, Frizzy or Fried Hair (€7.75) because I had ran out of my old one which I loved (review coming soon) and then i got a small bottle of renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Condioner (€2.99) because I wanted to try out Argan Oil and see if it lived up to the hype, but I didn't know if I wanted a big bottle yet because it was quite expensive for conditioner (over €10) and also I wanted to keep using my Soap & Glory Conditioner after the small bottle ran out.

Let me know if you want me to review any of the above products by leaving a comment down below.

-MissLauraBora xx