Custom Navbar

Sunday 8 December 2013

The Christmas Tag


Hey guys, today I decided to do the Christmas Tag because I haven't really done anything Christmas-y yet on my blog and thought that this would be a great way to start off. So here is the Christmas Tag:

1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
Home Alone, I watch it every year and know all the lines.
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors?
Red and Gold, we always have our tree done in these colours and I think they are so nice together and really festive.
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
I like to stay in my PJs for most of the morning while opening presents and then change into a cute Christmas jumper or something for dinner.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
I am kind of only physically buying one person a Christmas present this year because I am in France and won't be able to bring everyone's presents home and don't have time to shop for any when I do get home a couple of days before Christmas so my sister is buying them all and I am going halves with her. That means once I get home that I only need to buy my sister a present which is nice.
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning. My mom never let us open any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve no matter how much we begged.
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No, but I love ginger bread so much so that sounds really fun.. and tasty.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
I love to curl up on the couch with lots of food and watch Christmas movies with my sisters.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
I just want to be home and get to spend Christmas with my family.
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
The smell of the fire burning when you come in from the freezing cold outside.
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Hot chocolate or trifle. My mom always makes me my own special trifle with no fruit in it just for me every Christmas.

I hope you liked this Tag. Feel free to do it and leave a link below to yours so that I can read it because I'd love to hear what everyone's favourite things about Christmas are. 



Follow on Bloglovin