Custom Navbar

Tuesday 17 December 2013

My Christmas Wishlist






























Hey guys, here are a few things that I've had my eye on lately and know that some of them would make great presents not only for me but for any girls like a sister or a friend that you need to buy a Christmas present for last minute.

1. Urban Decay's Naked 3 : Debenhams €44
The first thing that I have really wanted since I heard it was coming out is the Naked 3 palette from Urban Decay. I have both of the first two and I absolutely love them. I've always really liked wearing neutral colours so I find that these palettes are great because I wear them all the time. I think that one of the Naked palettes should be on everyone's wishlist this Christmas because they aren't too expensive and they are fantastic quality. I've linked Naked 3 above on the Debenhams website but you can also buy it here on Amazon.

2. Gold Tone Diamante Embellished Bracelet Watch : River Island £28 (€37)
I saw this watch on the River Island website and I really like it. I've been looking to get a gold watch and I think that this one is so pretty and fairly inexpensive at the same time even though it looks expensive. I think this watch would make a really good present for a friend/sister/girlfriend.

3. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer : Amazon £4.18 (€5)
I've wanted to try this concealer for the longest time now but I just never get around to buying it. I heard amazing things about it from other beauty bloggers and the best thing about it is that it's so cheap. I will probably just buy this for myself for Christmas as it is so cheap and then I'll finally have it. I linked Amazon above because it was the cheapest but you can also get this concealer in Boots and other pharmacies.

4.  Alien Eau De Parfum by Thierry Mugler : Boots £43.50 (€45.25)
I got a free sample of this perfume when I was buying some Christmas presents last week and I absolutely fell in love with it. It smells amazing and when I saw the bottle for it I just thought it was so cool and pretty; really unique. It's pretty expensive though so I'd definitely recommend getting a sample of this perfume to see if you like it as much as I do before you buy it. It would also make a really great Christmas present.

5. Essie Mind Your Mittens Nail Polish : Amazon £8.94 (€11)
I've noticed that I have been wearing a lot of similar coloured nail polish lately which are wine and plum colours. My big wake up call to this problem happened when I went shopping with a friend and we were looking at nail polishes. I ran over and grabbed the one that caught my eye thinking it was gorgeous and then I realized that I was wearing pretty much the exact same shade on my nails at the time. That was when I decided I needed to find different colours to wear and found this Essie one on their website. It is a gorgeous dark teal and I absolutely love it for winter time. I still love my winey-plum colours but I think that this colour is so nice and so me, and Essie nail polishes are such good quality that they last for ages.

Hope you liked this post. Leave a comment down below with what you want for Christmas and let me know if it's any of the same ones as me. I'd love to know :)


Follow on Bloglovin