Custom Navbar

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Christmas Jumpers 2013

1. Grey sequin reindeer jumper from River Island £38 (€50)
I think this jumper is really cute and I love the shape of it. It's more cropped than most Christmas jumpers and I think the reindeer is very festive.

2. Pink Santa baby knit jumper from River Island £35 (€47)
I really like this jumper. It looks super cosy and warm and it has then title of a Christmas song that I love on it. I think it would be really comfortable to spend Christmas day in but also really cute at the same time.

3. Fairisle print sweater from Next £35 (€48)
This is one of my favourite jumpers from this post. I just think it is really pretty and classy. This is perfect if you don't want to look too silly in your Christmas jumper this year.

4. Fun pudding sweater from Next £28 (€38)
This is a fun Christmas jumper that is still really nice at the same time. I like the way it has cropped sleeves because it just make the jumper look so much cuter. It looks pretty cosy also.

5. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal jumper from Boohoo.com £15 (€22)
I absolutely love this Christmas jumper because it has a line from one of my favourite Christmas movies on it.(Home Alone 2) I love Home Alone and I think this is a really fun, cheeky Christmas jumper that also looks really warm and snug. If I was going to get one of these jumpers to wear during the Christmas season, (and I still might) I would get this one because its really funny and snug looking at the same time, and it's also the most inexpensive one which is a major bonus.

Hope you liked this post :) Let me know which of these jumpers you like the best in the comments below.

Follow on Bloglovin