Custom Navbar

Monday 29 July 2013

Tag: Seven Deadly Sins Of Beauty


Hey Guys, I decided to do the seven deadly sins of beauty tag because I read one on Carrie's Blog today and thought it would be fun to do.

Greed- what is your most expensive beauty item?
My Mac 15 eyeshadow palette. It was around €200 but i got mostly neutral colours so I use it almost everyday.

Sloth- which product do you neglect the most due to laziness?
Probably gel or liquid eyeliner. It takes so long because I always want it perfect and it never goes on completely perfect so I sometimes end up having to re-do it :(

Wrath- which item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyeliner, I hate it for the reason above in the last question but I do love how it looks when it's on right.

Gluttony- what brand makes up most of your make-up collection? 
Benefit. I love their products. My main primer, mascara, concealers, blush and highlighter are all from Benefit.

Pride- which product gives you the most confidence?
Mascara because it opens up your eyes and draws more attention to them :)

Lust- which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
Nars sheer glow. I've heard amazing things about it.

Envy- Which makeup product/look is great on others but not yourself?
A bright red lip. I have tried it in the past but think it doesn't suit me and makes me look like a clown :P


Hope you liked this post xx I tag whoever wants to do this post :) Please leave a comment down below with a link to your blogpost if you do. I love reading them :)