Custom Navbar

Thursday 2 May 2013

Get to know me in 21 questions!

Hey guys! I thought that doing this Tag would be a good idea for one of my first posts just so you could get to know a bit more about me before I post anything else. So here it is: get to know me in 21 questions. Hope you like it J



1. Are you named after anyone?
I am actually named after the character Laura Ingalls from an old TV show called “Little House on the Prairie”. My mom thought that she was a really nice, kind character so she named me after her in the hopes that I would be the same :P

2. How old are you?
20

3. What’s your middle name?
Louise

4. What nationality are you?
Irish :)

5. What do you do for a living?
I am a student but I also work as a part time sales-assistant.

6. Have you got any siblings?
Yes, I have one older sister and one younger sister, both who I am very close to.

7. Have you got any pets?
 I have a dog named Derek.(I know.. Random name for a dog :p) He is a crazy little Jack Russell and I also have two goldfish.

8. Have you any children?
No

9. How tall are you?
5,7

10.What’s your eye colour?
My eyes are a strange bluey-green colour.

11. What’s your hair colour?
Dark brown

12. What’s your favourite colour?
Blue

13.What’s your favourite clothes shop?
 I’d probably have to say either River Island or Awear. I really like River Island’s style; it’s really young and has a kind of cool “gangsta” edge to it :p

14. What is your favourite makeup brand?
That’s hard. Probably Benefit. It’s really good quality and I love their packaging.

15. What’s your favourite beauty product at the moment?
 Probably my Shy Girl lipstick by Mac. I wear it almost every day.

16.What’s your favourite TV show ?
I’m loving Pretty Little Liars. I really love mystery shows and this one has got both the mystery and the style. Can’t wait for the new series to come out.

17.What’s your favourite song at the moment?
One that I’m really liking at the moment is The Way by Ariana Grande ft Mac Miller. Another one is Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore. They’re both very different but I love them both.

18.Who is your favourite celebrity?
Jennifer Lawrence! I love her. She is sooo pretty and funny, and she’s such a good actress. I love all her movies.

19.Do you play any instrument?
I play the guitar.

20.What was your favourite subject in school?
English. I liked it so much that I’m doing it in college now :)

21.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am hoping to train as a professional makeup artist once I have completed my initial degree.

I tag whoever wants to do this :) Please comment and link your blog post if you do!

-MissLauraBora xx