Custom Navbar

Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Favourite #2: Soap and Glory’s Peaches and Clean



Hey Guys! This week’s Friday Favourite is the “Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk” by Soap and Glory. This is such a good face wash and it leaves your face feeling really soft after you use it. I use it both as a face wash and to remove my makeup and it works brilliantly for both. Just like it says on the bottle it actually “melts away makeup” so you don’t have to be continuously rubbing you face trying to get it off. It contains ingredients that help soften, purify and deep clean your skin and it smells amazing!! I’d really recommend it. I got it in a big soap and glory set for Christmas called “The Best Of All” so I’m not quite sure how much Peaches and Clean is exactly when sold separately but I think it’s about 8 or 9 euro which isn't too bad for a face wash that cleans, softens, removes makeup and brightens your skin.




The one thing that I don’t really like about this face wash is that it says that it “contains exfoliating alpha hydroxy acids which can make your skin photosensitive” and they recommend wearing sunscreen after you use it. This just makes me really paranoid and worried about my skin if I forget to put on sunscreen but I have never actually seen any negative effects from it so it isn't really a downside; I’m just  overprotective of my skin haha. Overall, I really recommend this product and will be repurchasing it when mine runs out.

P.S. If you want me to review any other Soap and Glory products, just leave a comment :)

-MissLauraBora xx