Custom Navbar

Thursday 9 May 2013

Amazon Haul & Good News :)

I’m having such a good day today! I woke up today to find that my Amazon order had arrived and I am sooo excited!!! I got Real Techniques brushes at last. I've wanted these for a while but I have never gotten around to actually buying some until now because they aren't available at my local Boots.  I wasn't sure which ones to get and read a lot of different reviews online about them. I ended up getting the stippling brush and the starter set because I wanted new eye brushes so I wouldn't have to clean the ones I already have so much, and the stippling brush sounded good.The stippling brush was just under €14 (£11.27) and the starter set which included five brushes was €20 (£16.53) which is really good value for brushes. I’m really excited about trying these brushes and will make sure to review them in the next couple of weeks.
I also got a couple of books for Amazon(all for around €7 each or £5.99). I love Pretty Little Liars the TV show so I thought I’d see what the books were like. I got the first three in the series, Pretty Little Liars, Flawless and Perfect. Let me know if you want me to review any of these. Finally, I got American Psycho the book because I really love the movie (especially Christian Bale : P) but was a bit confused by it and the whole ending so I wanted to read the book to see if I could figure out what the hell was going on haha.


Another really good thing that happened today is: I GOT MY CAR RADIO FIXED!!! I can’t even explain how happy this makes me. I love music so much and can’t live without it so having my radio broken was my worst nightmare. It was broken for a good few weeks so I am ecstatic that it’s fixed. Does anyone else feel this way about music or is it just me?? I am getting ready for work now and can’t wait to drive there with my lovely radio and all the CD's I couldn't listen to when it was broken :)

-MissLauraBora xx