Custom Navbar

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wearable Everyday Pinky/Purple Look Using the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume III (New York City Palette)












Products used to achieve this look:

Urban Decay’s Primer Potion
Bordello eye shadow by Urban Decay
Last Call eye shadow by Urban Decay
Rockstar eye shadow by Urban Decay
Uzi eye shadow by Urban Decay
Foxy eye shadow by Urban Decay (from naked 2 palette)
Tease eye shadow by Urban Decay (from the naked 2 palette)
Urban Decay's 24/7 glide on eye pencil in Zero
Thick and Fast mascara by Soap & Glory
Essence gel eyeliner in the colour Midnight in Paris
Brushes: Real Techniques base shadow brush
Real Techniques deluxe crease brush
Real Techniques accent brush
Real Techniques pixel-point eyeliner brush
Real Techniques brow brush



Technique:


1. I filled in my eyebrows with Tease using my Real Techniques brow brush.
2. I started the eyes by rubbing Urban Decay’s Primer Potion all over the lid and up to the brow.
3. Then I applied Bordello all over the lid with the base shadow brush.
4. Next I used the deluxe crease brush to apply Last Call to the outer half of the eye and blend it up and through the crease.
5. Then I used the accent brush to add some Rockstar to the real outer corner of the eye, along the outer upper lash line and up through the crease in a V shape.
6. Next I took the base shadow brush and used it to blend the Rockstar in to the the rest of the eye shadow and to blend out the crease so there wasn't a harsh line.
7. For a highlight I applied Foxy just under the brow with the base shadow brush.
8. To brighten up the eye, I used the base shadow brush to apply the tiniest amount of Uzi to the inner corner. (otherwise there would be a lot of fallout)
9. I then lined both my waterline and my tightline with the 24/7 eye pencil in Zero.
10. I then used the pixel-point eyeliner brush to apply the Essence eyeliner to my upper lash    line, winging it out at the ends.
11. For the Final step, I curled my lashes and applied Thick & Fast to my lashes in a zigzag motion.



Hope you like the look!

-MissLauraBora xx