Custom Navbar

Friday 3 May 2013

Friday Favourite #1: Shy Girl Lipstick by Mac

Hey Guys, I’m going to do a feature every Friday called the Friday Favourite. This feature will be about the product that I have been loving the most throughout the week. My Friday Favourite this week is a lipstick by Mac called Shy Girl. I just love this lipstick. I originally wanted to get it because it is very similar to the lipstick colour that Jennifer Lawrence likes to wear and she always looks stunning. It is quite expensive for a lipstick and retails at €18 in Ireland but Mac lipsticks are very good quality and I think that they are worth the money especially if you find a colour that you really love (like I did in shy girl J). I really like the colour for everyday and feel that it isn’t the typical everyday pinky toned lipstick but more of a peachy tone. Although it isn’t the “typical” everyday lipstick, I think that it is still very versatile and goes with a lot of different makeup looks including a dark smoky eyes look like the one Jennifer Lawrence wore to the LA premiere of The Hunger Games which you can see HERE at celebuzz.com.





It is a Cremesheen Mac lipstick which means that it has a very creamy finish and this makes it very easy to apply. It doesn’t tend to dry out my lips like many other lipsticks I have tried in the past. It took quite a long time to get it though because it was sold out at my local Mac counter when I first tried to get it and they didn’t get it back in for three weeks!! But I was so happy when they finally got it back in and I can say that it was worth the wait :)

-MissLauraBora xx