Custom Navbar

Saturday 14 January 2017

What is the Best Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair?

Since colouring my hair purple last year (after bleaching it), my hair became extremely damaged and tangles really easily. I've been looking for something to combat the dryness and to get my hair in better shape for a while now but nothing I tried has helped very much. When I found this Henna Treatment Wax Intensive Deep Conditioner in a local pharmacy for only €4.99, I had to get it and see if it helped. 
beauty formulas henna treatment wax intensive deep conditioner review
I'd heard from different people that this is supposed to be amazing and really restores your hair back to being healthy, shiny and soft. I also heard from my mom that it was a big thing to use years ago when she was young, that everyone was using henna treatments in their hair. So I started using it on my hair once a week. The way it works is that you use your shampoo as normal and then apply it like a normal conditioner, but then you leave it in your hair for a couple of hours, wrapped in a warm towel. Then you just wash it out like normal and dry your hair like you would usually do (I always allow my hair to dry naturally without using a hair dryer because my hair dries quite quickly and it's better for your hair not to use heat on it). 

After the first use, I didn't notice any difference in my hair. It still tangled really easily and was quite frizzy. I've been using it for 2 or 3 months now once a week and it has made a difference to my hair. Not an amazing difference where my hair is silky smooth and never tangles but it is easier to manage now. It definitely restored my hair somewhat. I'd say it takes a least 3 or 4 uses before you see a noticeable difference, but then you might see a difference quicker if your hair isn't as damaged as mine. 

This Henna Treatment Wax is by Beauty Formulas. As I already said, It was only €4.99 which is really affordable but I guess you get what you pay for. It did restore my hair somewhat but I don't think it is a revolutionary product that makes your hair instantly restored back to how it was before. So here is my question: What is the best conditioner out there for dry or damaged hair? Have you found one? Let me know in the comments below. 

I really need to sort my hair out soon, both colour and quality. I'm planning on going back to brown soon because the colour seems to be ruining it and also, I don't really like the colour anymore, especially when it gets faded looking. I hope you liked this blog post. If you did, the please give it a love on Bloglovin or give it a +1 on Google Plus. I hope you have a great day, and I'll talk to you soon. 

Follow