Custom Navbar

Monday 9 January 2017

My Top 5 Blog Posts From 2016

So this is my last blog post looking back on 2016, I promise. I figured I couldn't move forward in 2017 without sharing with you, my favourite blog posts from 2016. So here are my top 5:

2016 was the year that I discovered the brand Makeup Revolution and found out that they have some really great palettes. This is my blog post reviewing their Ultra Cream Contour Palette which is one of my favourite product reviews from the year. 
2016 was also the year I started my What I Ate Today blog post series where I documented what I ate each day in the hope that you might find it interesting. These type of blog posts are some of my favourites to read on other people's blogs so I decided to try them myself. This is the first blog post in that series. 
In this blog post, I tell you 5 simple ways to make yourself feel happier and more positive each day. This was one of my favourite posts to write from the year. 
Another one of my favourite reviews I wrote in 2016. I love Benefit so I wanted to see if this mascara compared to my favourite mascara by them, They're Real. Read the full review to see what I thought and if I prefer it to They're Real.
Towards the end of the year, I posted a blog post that answered a question that I, and apparently a lot of other people, had been wondering; how do I add tags to my blog on Bloglovin. It confused me that some people had up to ten tags on their blog, I had only one, and some people had none. In this blog post, I tell you why.

So those are my top 5 blog posts from 2016. Now I'm moving on from posts about 2016, I'm sure you are sick of them by now. I hope you enjoyed this blog post! If you did, then please give it a love on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. It would mean a lot <3 I hope you have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.






Follow