Custom Navbar

Tuesday 3 January 2017

My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year Everyone!!
I love this time of year because everyone is alway so motivated to change their life for the better. This year I am especially excited about because I'm taking some time out from work and am looking forward to having a few months to spend more time creating and hanging out with friends. I have lots of creative projects that I will be working on and each of them makes me so happy and excited going into the new year. 

So anyway here are some of my New Year's Resolutions for 2017:

  • Wake up earlier. I'm planning on waking up at 7 every morning with the exception of maybe one day a week where I can have a lie in. This is probably going to be the hardest resolution to stick to because I find it so difficult to get up in the mornings. I am definitely not a morning person. 
  • I want to have a better relationship with food this year. I want to have more of a balance and not go on massive binges where I eat loads of rubbish. This is so difficult after Christmas because there is still loads of junk food in the house but I'm going to try my best.
  • I am going to make more time for friends this year, especially now I am in charge of my own schedule for a few months. When I was working I didn't have a set schedule and my hours could change with as little notice as the day before and it was so hard to plan things with friends. Also, I've always had a fairly small friend group and have found it difficult to make new friends, but somehow in 2016 I've made loads so I want to make sure that I keep in touch with them all. 
  • I want to be really productive this year. I've been spending the last few days trying to set up a schedule for each week so I can be as productive as possible. Now that I don't have a job with crazy hours, there is no excuse for not getting things done. 
So those are some of my new year's resolutions. Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to them. If I could just manage to get up at 7 every morning I would consider it a massive achievement. Anway, what are some of your new year's resolutions? I'd love to know. Let me know in the comment section below. Also, if you liked this post then make sure to give it a love on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. I hope you have a great day and new year, and I'll talk to you soon.






Follow