Custom Navbar

Monday 25 May 2015

Life's A Beach | Styled Beachwear Look

Hey guys, today I decided to put together a beach look because I know a lot of ye are going on holidays soon and might like some inspiration. The look I created is a monochrome one that I think is pretty glamorous for the beach so you look amazing on your holiday. So here are the items in the look:

1. Black Printed Embellished Kimono - River Island (€55)
I decided to pick a kimono because they are quite light and easy to throw on over a bikini or swimsuit. This one has cool detailing around the neck that extends down to the hip area. I like that this is fairly simple in that it is black and white but also that it isn't just a plan kimono because it has a cool flowery pattern. It's pretty expensive but you could always buy a cheaper alternative in Primark if you are on a budget.

2. Belted Plunge Swimsuit- ASOS (€41.09)
I love this swimsuit. It is so cool! It takes the idea of a simple black swimsuit and makes it ten times better. This is probably my favourite piece of this look. It's pretty expensive for a swimsuit but I just really like it. If you wanted to recreate this look on a budget, you could always buy a standard black swimsuit but I think it would be better to buy cheaper alternatives of the accessories so you could splurge on this swimsuit.

3. Black Drawstring Beach Bag- River Island (€55)
This bag is perfect for the beach. It's a great size to fit your towels, sunglasses, sun cream, magazines and whatever else you need. I love the pattern of this bag but I think a beach bag is something you don't need to spend a lot on. Although I would probably try find a cheaper one to bring to the beach, this one could be doubled up as a overnight bag as well as a beach bag to get more value for you money.

4. Glossy Flay Sandals - ZARA (€25.95) 
There is not much to say about these sandals. They are simple, chic and would go with almost anything you want on your holidays. They could be put with this look, but they could also be worn with a maxi dress, playsuit or shorts and top combo. They would also be great because, for something that could be worn with so many looks, it wouldn't take up much room in your suitcase.

5. Black Glamorous Cat Eye Sunglasses- River Island (€17)
I love big over-sized cat eye sunglasses so I thought that these would be great to add to the look. They sort of take the look to the next level making it more glamorous (Victoria Beckham wouldn't get a look in :P )

I hope you enjoyed this post and it gave you some beachwear inspiration whether money is no object or if you are on a budget. Are you going on a holiday soon? Where are you going? Let me know in the comments below and i'll talk to you soon.

*MissLauraBora's Blog