Custom Navbar

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Face and Outfit of the Day

Hey guys! How are ye all? Today I thought I would share my face and outfit of the day with you! This is a really casual everyday look that I threw on quite quickly..perfect for the college day. I really love wearing my red checked shirt lately as it's a nice change from a hoody or cardigan when it is a little nippy outside on a fine day. The black ripped jeans are a new favourite of mine to wear because they go with almost anything. I also really love this makeup look especially the colours from the Revlon eye shadow quad that I used; they are so pretty!

Outfit:
Checked red shirt -Penneys/Primark
Green T-shirt - Penneys/ Primark
Black ripped jeans - Penneys/Primark
Grey runners - Penneys/Primark 

Makeup:

Products Used:
Benefit's The Porefessional
Maybelline Better Skin Foundation applied with The Real Techniques Stippling brush
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer applied with The RT deluxe crease brush
Revlon "Blushed Wines" eye shadow quad applied with the RT base shadow brush
Kiko powder applied with a Sigma F30 brush
Bobbi Brown gel eye liner in "Black Ink" applied with a Sigma 65 brush
17 Backlash mascara
Soap & Glory lipstick in "The missing pink"

I hope you liked this post! If you did then make sure to give it a +1 on Google Plus or save it on Bloglovin. Also, make sure to let me know in the comments if you would like to see more face and outfit of the day posts!


*MissLauraBora's Blog