Custom Navbar

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Random Haul


























Hey Guys! Today's post is a collective haul from the other day, I know I said that I wasn't going to spend any more money until I go to France but I did need some more clothes to bring over with me and I have hardly spent any money this month so I  decided to treat myself before I go :P

The First place I went was Zara, where I got two really cool printed t-shirts and two pairs of denim jeggings, which were cheap enough, just to wear casual to college with a pair of high top trainers and probabaly a hoody depending on the weather.
Zara: €19,95        Buy here
Zara : € 22,95          Buy Here
Zara: €19,95         Buy Here
Zara: €22,95              Buy Here
I then went to River Island and saw these gorgeous high tops for €40. I have bought two pairs of high tops in River Island before and I live in them so I knew that they were worth the money. I also got these really cute pair of moustache earrings for €2.
River Island: €40            Buy Here
River Island : €2                  Buy Here
I  got these really cute super hero socks in pennys for €2,50. They kind of remind me of the old batman t.v show from the 60s that I used to watch every Saturday morning when I was a kid (not in the 60s :P)
Pennys €2,50            Can't buy online
Next I went to Awear and saw this really cool letterman jacket style hoody that I just fell in love with. It's really warm too so I think it will be great for the winter months.
Awear: €35      Not on the Website
Finally, I got 2 Bblonde highlighting kits and a purple shampoo in Boots because I am planning to ombre my hair this week. I've wanted to ombre my hair for a while now and finally decided to bite the bullet and do it. I decided to do it myself because it's very expensive to get it done at a hairdressers. I did a lot of research on how to do it yourself by watching a lot of youtube videos and reading a lot of blog posts about it. I decided to get the Bblonde highlighting kit over The L'Oréal wild ombre kit because I read a lot more positive reviews about it online, and my hair is dark brown and this one seems to make dark hair a lot blonder than the L'oréal one which makes your hair more coppery. This is also the kit that Zoella and Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter used and I love how their hair came out.
1 Bblonde Highlighting Kit : €8.99
Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Purple Shampoo: €8.49
Buy Here and Here
I got two of the Bblonde Highlighting Kits because I heard that their isn't that much in them and my hair is quite long and thick. I got the purple shampoo to take all the brassy tones out of my hair after I dye it and to keep the colour from fading. I'm kind of scared about doing this because I've never dyed my hair before but my my friend Katie is coming over on Friday to help me do it and for some moral support :P I'm hoping to do a blog post about it Saturday evening but it could be a bit later in the week because I'm working all weekend and I have a lot of packing to do. I'm planning a lot of other blog posts for this week though including "My Travel Beauty Essentials" so make sure to check back to see them or follow my blog to get updates of when I write a new post :)

Hope you liked this post :) Did you ever ombre your Hair? How did it turn out? Also, please let me know of any bad hair dyeing experiences that you've had because I'd love to know what not to do :P
Leave a comment below :)




Follow on Bloglovin