Custom Navbar

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Permanent Tan by Tattooing?



Hey Guys! So my friend Aimee came across something kind of weird today on the interweb and made sure to let me know about it.  It was an answer that was given on ask.com to the question "Permanent Tan?" Apparently, now people are getting an entire tan tattooed onto their body. Link to the web page here.

I don't know if this is really true or not but I can already think of a few reasons why this would be a bad idea. One, It would be really expensive, Two, It would take forever and three, what would happen if you gained a lot of weight or your skin swelled up and stretched so that this "perfect permanent tan" would be ruined.

If this really is a thing though, Do you think that you would ever consider it? Let's just forget everything I said a minute ago and pretend it would be a perfect tan that would last forever, would you choose that above fake tan or spray tanning? I'm not mad about tan myself, I mean I'd like to be tanned but I just can't be bothered with fake tan, buying it, putting it on every night and trying to make sure I don't get any streaks, it's just too much of a pain. A permanent tan tattooed on me though, I think I would just stay pale. I don't think I would want it enough to spend hours in pain getting it, probably spending a couple of thousand euros in the process.

What about you? If you had the choice to get a one-time painful and expensive permanent tan or to use fake tan for the rest of your life what would you do? Please leave a comment below :P






*Picture from www.absolutely-unbelievable.com.


Follow on Bloglovin