Custom Navbar

Wednesday 15 April 2015

My MAC Eye Shadow Collection

Hey guys! For today's blog post, I thought that I would share my Mac eye shadow collection with you all. I went a little crazy about a year or two ago and went out and bought a custom palette. I chose mostly neutral colours because I love neutral eye shadows and subtle makeup looks. 

I remember when I bought the palette, they didn't actually have the case to put it in and I had to leave the eye shadows in the insert case for a few months while I waited for them to get the new cases. I was so happy when the cases came in because now my palette actually looks complete! So here is a run-through of each of the eye shadow in my palettes:
Top line L-R: Brule, Honey Lust, Quarry,Omega, Espresso,
Middle Line L-R: Nylon,Woodwinked, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, Smut,
Bottom Line L-R: Naked Lunch, Mulch, Coppering, Charcoal Brown, Carbon

Here are the swatches:
A lowdown on each of the shadows:


Brule: A lovely natural highlight. 

Nylon: A bright shimmery white that looks great in the inner corner (Tip by Tanya Burr)

Naked Lunch: I love this shimmery pink shadow all over the lid with Mulch in the crease. 

Honey Lust: An extremely shimmery shadow with a rose gold tint. This one gives a lot of fall out. 

Woodwinked: A gorgeous deep shimmery gold shadow. 

Mulch: One of my favourites. A dark shimmery brown. 

Quarry: A light matte purple eye shadow. 

All That Glitters: A really pretty shimmery gold neutral shadow. 

Coppering: A shimmery red colour to go all over the lid. 

Omega: A light matte brown. 

Satin Taupe: A gorgeous shimmery purpley sort of colour great for all over the lid or through the crease with a lighter colour on the lid. 

Charcoal Brown: A matte brown that goes great in the crease, and is perfect for filling in my eyebrows. 

Espresso: A deep matte chocolate brown.

Smut: A dark grey shimmery colour that is perfect blended out under the lower lash line when black seems too harsh. 

Carbon: A basic matte black for any smokey eye makeup look. 

So that is it. I hope you enjoyed this run through of my MAC custom eye shadow palette. I really love this palette because MAC's eye shadows are all really great quality and because these are neutrals, I can wear them whenever I what. I think I wouldn't recommend going out and buying a whole palette, but maybe build it up overtime by adding more and more eye shadows. Then you will know that every colour in your palette is something you really love. Have you any MAC eye shadows? Let me know which ones in the comments below. 

*MissLauraBora's Blog