Custom Navbar

Sunday 19 April 2015

NOTD: Barry M Nail Paint (Papaya)


Hey guys, here is the new nail colour that I have been rocking lately. It's a Barry M Nail Paint in the colour Papaya. It reminds me a little bit of the Bourjois So Laque nail polish in Abricot Ouaté except it is darker and a bit more or a coral colour. This is quite a bit lighter in real life than it photographed in the picture below but I couldn't seem to capture it right.

I'm going to use this nail polish so much throughout the summer; I've already been wearing it for the last few weeks. I'll make sure to review the Barry M Hi Shine Nail Paints soon when I have properly tested them out but I'm loving them so far.

I hope you liked this post! If you are interested in getting this nail polish, you can buy it here on Amazon or in any Boots store. I hope you are having a great day and i'll talk to you later. 

*MissLauraBora's Blog