Custom Navbar

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Catching Fire Inspired Look

Hey guys, so today, I wanted to show you all another makeup look done using the Naked 3 Palette. When I first got the palette, the two colours that stood out the most for me, and the colours that I most wanted to try were Buzz and Trick. Buzz is a gorgeous shimmery pink colour that I have already used in my Pretty in Pink makeup look, and Trick which is a metallic orangey sort of colour. So I decided that I definitely wanted to use Trick today's look. I originally wanted to put a light shimmery brown colour in the crease and outer corner, but I was too inspired by the makeup looks that Katniss wears in The Hunger Games Catching Fire film that I watched last night. I then decided to try to recreate the shape of the makeup that she wears, which is really pointed upwards and outwards, and to really darken it up in the corners. So that is what lead me to create this makeup look. I'll now tell you what products I used and what I did.
Products Used:

Face:
Foundation: Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation
Concealer: Soap and Glory Trick or Treatment
Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder

Eyes:

Colours from the Naked 3 Palette:
Nooner- to fill in eyebrows
Strange- to highlight brow bone
Trick- applied all over the lid and under the eye (the inner half)
Factory- brought through the crease, blended out and under the eye (the outer half)
Blackheart- in the real outer corner and brought up and out to a point.

Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner (Black Ink)
17 Eyeliner Pencil (Black)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

Lips:
Mac's Shy Girl Lipstick

I Hope you liked this post :) If you haven't yet entered my International Giveaway to win a Naked 3 palette, click here to go to the blog post where you can enter. (closes 27th May 2014)
                                                         
Follow on Bloglovin