Custom Navbar

Sunday 4 May 2014

My Top 5 Soap and Glory Products (Bath and Body)

Hey guys, today I wanted to share my top 5 bath and body products by Soap & Glory with you. Soap and Glory is my favourite brand for bath and body, and I love all these products a lot.

I love this conditioner. It smells amazing and always leaves my hair feeling super soft. I usually buy this in the full sized bottle that retails at about €7 but I couldn't find it on the Soap & Glory website so I've linked the travel sized one. I have previously written an entire blog post reviewing this item which you can read here if you would like to hear more about it.

This is my favourite shower gel ever. It smells so nice and clean, and a little bit really goes a long way. This product will last you such a long time. For €7 you get a 500ml bottle so it takes a really long time to get through. 

This body scrub is amazing. It smell so nice and sugary, and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth. I also have written a full review of this product before which you can read here if you want to. 

This is the best body butter that I've ever used. It makes your skin so silky soft, especially when used after the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. It is another one of the Soap & Glory products that takes a really long time to use up because its effects lasts for days so you don't need to use it everyday.

If you have dry or scaly feet then this product is the one for you. It moisturises your feet so well and will make them look and feel amazing . After buying this product you will never have tough tootsies again.

I hope you like this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments down below if you would like me to do another top 5 blog post of a different brand. Also, make sure to check out my International Giveaway to WIN AN URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALETTE here. (closing date is the 27th May 2014)

Follow on Bloglovin