Custom Navbar

Thursday 4 June 2015

Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone Challenge

Hey guys, today I want to talk to you about stepping out of your comfort zone. This is something that I find pretty hard to do. I love my comfort zone and I like to put off doing anything that will take me out of it. The bad thing about that is that a lot of great things can happen if you step out of your comfort zone. Initially it is really scary but it usually results in something great.

I'm planning to move to a different country possibly next year and it is really scary, but what is even more scary is the thought that I won't go because I am too comfortable in my life here. I'm hoping that the fear of not going will outweigh the fear of actually going and all the scary things that come with it. To help me in this big transition of moving away in the future, right now, I am going to start doing small things that I normally would be too scared to do or just not want to put in the effort of actually doing them. If any opportunities come up that I would normally think "I don't want to bother doing that", I am going to give them a try. Think of the film Yes Man. It is a bit like that except not as extreme (I can say no to things haha).

I hope that some of you will join me in this challenge. You don't have to tell me about it, commit to doing it for a certain amount of time or anything like that, but just make a decision today that you will try to be more aware of when you are staying in your comfort zone and try to step outside of it a little bit. I'll make sure to keep you updated if it results in anything exciting for me!! I hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, make sure to save it on Bloglovin or give it a +1 on Google Plus and i'll talk to you soon.

Follow