Custom Navbar

Monday 29 June 2015

My Top High Street Sunglasses (Summer 2015)

Hey guys, today I picked out my favourite sunglasses on the high street and decided to share them with you in this post. So here are my top picks:

1. Petrie Portugal Sunglasses-Topshop €26 (£18)
I love over-sized sunglasses. These ones remind me of the type of ones that Victoria Beckham wears a lot. Very glamorous and very sheek. The perfect accessory for the beach.

2. White Rubber Chunky Frame Sunglasses-River Island €13 (£10)
The sunglasses are quite cool and lot more affordable than the last ones because they are from River Island instead of Topshop. I love the white and the gold together. They are just so pretty, and are probably my favourite pair from this bunch.

3. Isabell Sunglasses-Topshop €43 (£30)
The next pair of sunglasses are really cool and remind me a bit of something from the 60's. The striped monochrome design would go with almost any bikini or swimsuit and I really love their cat-eyed shape.

4. Light Pink Flower Frame Round Sunglasses-River Island €20 (£15)
I thought these sunglasses were very different from anything I have seen anybody wearing before. I really like the idea of adding flowers to the top of the glasses but I'm not sure if they are really me. They are a bit too girly for my usual taste.

5. Light Blue Ombre Round Sunglasses-River Island €17 (£13)
These sunglasses are ideal for me. It's as if I said could we make the light pink flowery pair a bit more me and these are what I got. As you probably already know, because I've talked about it a couple of times on my YouTube channel and used it for most of my blog design, I really love the colour blue. I also really like the sort of John Lennonesque feel to them that you don't get as much when they are pink and have flowers attached.

6. Sophie Cateye Sunglasses-Topshop €23 (£16)
These pair of sunglasses are quite similar to the white and gold pair except the have a plastic temple instead of a metal one. The pastel pink and blue together are really cute and I could see myself wearing these to beach or pool, or casually driving around on a sunny day.

So those are my top high street sunglasses for summer 2015. I recently bought two pairs of sunglasses from Penneys that I left off this list which will be featured in a Penneys Haul video that will be up on my channel in the next day or two. Please subscribe to my channel if you would like to see that video and also make sure to leave a comment down below telling which of these pairs of sunglasses are you favourite. 






Follow