Custom Navbar

Monday 8 September 2014

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish Review

Hey guys, so if you saw my NOTD last week then you will have known that this review was coming. It's my Rimmel 60 second nail polish review. The colour that I got was Coralicious and I wasn't sure if it was too bright for me or not when I wrote my NOTD.  Since then I've had more time to get used to it and the colour has grown on me. Also, I've gotten a couple of compliments on my nails over the last week since I started wearing it, but that might be just because it's are so bright that it draws peoples attention to your nails straight away haha. 

Anyway, forget about the colour (which I do actually like) for a moment, and lets discuss the quality of this nail polish. I was really pleasantly surprised at how good it was for only €4.99. It applied really easily unlike some other nail polishes that say they dry in 60 seconds, which I sometimes find can be hard to apply because they are almost instantly drying and that makes it really hard to get a perfect finish. This one however, apply really easily and dried super quick too. The best of both worlds!

This nail polish also lasted a great amount of time without chipping. It lasted two whole days in work, where I'm constantly taking off stickers, opening boxes and closing hundreds of tiny buttons, before it chipped. This is really good going for a nail polish. Any ones I've tried other that Essie and O.P.I haven't even lasted a day in work, and I can rarely go a day without breaking a nail if I'm not wearing any nail polish at all so I was extremely happy with this one. 

Overall I'm really happy with this nail polish and would definitely buy some more colours because it's great quality and it's fairly inexpensive at the same time. I hope you liked this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google plus :) Have you ever tried one of the Rimmel 60 second nail polishes? Leave a comment down below telling me what you thought of it.