Custom Navbar

Saturday 5 July 2014

What's In My Bag?

Hey guys! Today I am doing my first ever "what's in my bag" blog post. I've wanted to do one of these for a while so here it is:

My current bag is a black over-sized one that I got from Pennys for €13 sometime in the last month. I tend to usually use big bags that I can throw loads of stuff in, including notebooks and small books during the college semester so that I don't have to wear a backpack.

Here are the contents of my bag right now:

I'll start with the messy part of my bag. I have some old payslips from work, old movie tickets, an old receipt with my hours for work written on it, and a couple of tissues that I took from McDonalds because I always like to have some tissues with me in case I need them.

The next few things I have are my book of the Ring that I am currently reading as research for my final year project in college which starts next semester, my River Island wallet that I got for Christmas, a bottle of water, and some rice cakes because I am always running around between work, college, the library and the gym, and I sometimes don't have time to get food so I have rice cakes in my bag to snack on two or three until I get home or can get food. It's not always as healthy as rice cakes though, most of the time it's a packet of biscuits or some Tayto crisps :P

Next I have my academic journal where I write my to-do list for each day (click here to see a tutorial on how to make it), a small notebook where I write all of my ideas for videos and blog posts, a Mac lipstick in Viva Glam V, some lip balm, a really cool looking pad holder by Always, a cheap mp3 player for the gym, my crappy Nokia phone, and the long strap that came with my bag that I prefer not to use.
So that was everything that's in my bag. I hope you liked this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. Do you carry anything strange around with you in your bag, if so, leave a comment below telling me about it.


Follow on Bloglovin