Custom Navbar

Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Autumn Tag

Hey guys, I was tagged by FieldFlowers to do The Autumn Tag and I was really happy because it was a tag that I had been wanting to do since I first saw it. I'm not really a summery person so autumn and winter are my favourite time of year. Here are the questions:

Favourite thing about it?
Halloween! I just love it scary things and getting to dress up.

Favourite drink?
Hot chocolate 


Favourite scent/candle?
Vanilla, It's always my favourite.

Best lipstick?
I prefer to wear darker colours in autumn and winter.


Go to colors for the eyes?
Neutral browns

Favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
That doesn't really change by season but lately I've been listening to a lot of Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande and Eminem.

Favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)?
I like the layered look with boots and just anything with a really cosy hoody.

Autumn treat?
homemade cookies

Favorite place to be? 
In doors, sitting by the fire.


Hope you liked this post :) I tag whoever want to do this :) Please leave a comment below with a link to yours if you do.

Follow on Bloglovin