Custom Navbar

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Small 21st Birthday Haul

Hey guys, in this post I just wanted to show you some cool things I got for my 21st Birthday. These are just a couple of things because I sent some of my stuff home with my family because I couldn't fit them in my small suitcase to bring back to Rennes (where I am studying for 4 months). 

The first thing I got was this gorgeous bag from Accessorize. I absolutely love it!!  The colours in it are really neutral so I use it everyday with almost any outfit. I also really love that it's big enough to carry a notebook for college so I don't have to keep changing bags.
The next thing I got is this blue Casio Baby G watch. I remember these used to be out when I was like ten and my sister had a pink one. They are really cool. It can set an alarm, has a stop watch and can light up in the dark so you can always read what time it is. It is also blue which is my favourite colour so I love it a lot and have been wearing it everyday since I got it.

The last thing I got is this set from Benefit. It's called " Her Name Was Glowla" and it has loads of mini Benefit products in it including High Beam, Moon Beam, Coralista blush, BadGal Lash mascara, Life on the A List lipgloss and five neutral eye shadows. This is the perfect set to create a pretty natural everyday makeup look and I can't wait to start using it :)



Hope you liked this post :) Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! I had a great birthday and got loads of great presents that I love :)

Follow on Bloglovin