Custom Navbar

Wednesday 23 October 2013

NOTD: Essie's Island Hopping

Hey guys, as you might have already seen in my Essie nail polish haul that I did earlier this week, I got two different Essie nail polishes here in France. One of them was the colour Island Hopping which I'm wearing in the picture above. In the picture I have two coats of it it on but I noticed that with both of my Essie nail polishes that they come out I lot darker than I had expected them to even after just one coat. That's why I thought I should do a NOTD of each of them for you. I still really like this colour and will wear it but it is very similar to another nail polish I own so I would have been less likely to buy it if I knew it was this dark and like one I already have. Not to worry, I will still make sure to use it all up :)

Follow on Bloglovin