Custom Navbar

Sunday 23 February 2014

Gym/Workout Look Book

Hey guys, so today I wanted to show you all my inexpensive gym/workout look book. I like to look somewhat stylish when I go to the gym or an exercise class but don't want to have to spend too much money on workout clothes, so here is my inexpensive gym/workout look book:

Look 1:

Batman T-Shirt: €8 Pennys/Primark
Grey Tank-Top: €4 Pennys/Primark 

Grey Sweatpants: €7.50 Dunnes Stores
High Tops: €40 River Island (owned already)

Look 2:

Los Angeles Crop Top: €3 Pennys/Primark
Blue Tank Top: €3 Pennys/Primark
Same Sweatpants as Look 1
Shoes: €10 Dunnes Stores

Look 3:

Manhattan Crop Top: €3 Pennys/Primark
White Tank Top: €3 Pennys/Primark
Black Leggings (already owned, I think I got them in Pennys/Primark) 
Same High Tops from River Island

Look 4:

Pepsi T-Shirt: €8 Pennys/Primark
Same Tank Top as Look 2
Same Sweatpants as Look 1&2
Same Shoes as Look 2

What I like about a these items is that they are interchangeable so you can mix and match to get a couple of different looks with only a few different items bought. I hope you liked this post. If you did, give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus so that I know to do more Look Books again. Which is you favourite look? Leave a comment down below.

Follow on Bloglovin