Custom Navbar

Friday 3 January 2014

Midi Skirts

1. House of Holland Geometric Print Tube Skirt from Urban Outfitters £90 (€118)
I really like this skirt, it's so funky and colourful. It is one of those longer midi skirts that just looks amazing. It's pretty expensive though for a skirt at €118 and I'm not sure I could pull it off, (Rihanna definitely could though) so I won't get this skirt, but a girl can dream :P

This skirt might be another one for Rihanna but I do think it is wearable for the everyday person too. It's only €22 and is great if you want to brighten up a look for a night out.

3. Sparkle & Fade Ponti PU Pencil Skirt in Black from Urban Outfitters £18 (€23)
This midi skirt is way more me than the last two. I love dark colours for a night out like black, navy, wine, etc, and I do like a bit of leather. It's only €23 so I'm really considering buying it.

4. Maddie Jersey Midi Length Tube Skirt from Boohoo.com £6 (€9)
This is another one that I could see myself wearing and it is so cheap for only €9. As I just said, I like wine colours and this skirt is gorgeous, I would have thought it was at least €20 but it's a definite bargain at €9.

Get The Look Midi Skirts 

Kylie Jenner at her sweet 16th birthday party


Kylie Jenner wore a gorgeous leather midi skirt for her sixteenth birthday party which was both sexy and not showing too much at the same time. She looked absolutely stunning. You can get Kylie's look with this similar more affordable leather look skirt from River Island which you can buy here on the River Island website for £30 (€40)


Perrie Edward's from Little Mix's exact skirt

As you can see in the picture above, Perrie is wearing this skirt paired with the matching crop top but you could also pair it with a white crop top like this one from Topshop. You can buy this skirt here on the topshop website for £18. If you really want to recreate Perrie's look, you can get the matching crop top here on Asos. The skirt is available on Asos too but is much dearer than in Topshop. You can buy that here on Asos in case Topshop don't have your size or are sold out.

I hope you liked this post :) Let me know if you want me to do more get the look posts in the future or if there is any Celeb outfit that you want me to try to recreate affordably.