Custom Navbar

Monday 3 June 2013

Disneyland Paris Trip!

Hey Guys! As ye know I recently took a trip to Disneyland Paris. My Nana took me and my little sister there for two days. We stayed in one of the Disneyland Hotels called Cheyenne. It was set in a cowboy village and everything was cowboy themed. We had a great time over the two days and here are some pictures of our trip:  

Me, messing around in the airport, waiting for our flight.
On the plane with my little sister Bríd.
This was the lamp in our hotel room haha.
Our cowboy styled hotel room :)


We went for Disneyland Paris' twentieth anniversary! 

It wasn't the weather we were expecting for Paris at the end of May :P
It lashed later that day for around three hours and we got soaked!
I had another picture where I got the sword out of the stone but i accidentally deleted it :P  

The Parade: Sleeping Beauty was my favourite Disney Princess when i was a child :)
Mary Poppins in the Parade.
Toy Story Playland in Disney Studios.
The toy soldiers' walkie talkie in Toy Story!
Me and one of Andy's toy soldiers :)
Brid screaming into one of the Monsters Inc. scream monitors
  
Me and Boo's door from Monsters Inc.
Me and my pal painting the roses red in Alice in Wonderland's Maze :P # Bromance
                                                           
Hope you liked this post. Please leave a comment if you did. There will be another post during the week of my Paris Haul. Please follow me if you want to see it :) 

-MissLauraBora xx