Custom Navbar

Thursday 10 July 2014

Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder Review

Hey guys! Today I am reviewing Essence's Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder. Essence is one of my favourite inexpensive brands. Their products are super cheap and a lot of them are just as good as any other dear drug store alternative. This bronzer is less than five euro and I have to say that it is pretty good. It's a matte bronzer which I love because I have no time for a shimmery bronzer.
I originally liked the scent of this bronzer but now I'm not so sure, it's a bit strong smelling (but maybe that's because I'm practically putting my nose into the pan try to decide what scent it has :P) So although I wouldn't recommend sniffing this product too deeply, I was pretty happy with the scent when I was testing it on my skin over the past week. Something in my mind is saying that it has a slight orangey scent- but that may be completely wrong because I'm not the best at determining scents. However, if the scent of a product is important to you, and you don't want to trust my sniffer, you can always check if it's a scent you like before you buy it in the shop.

I like that this product is very buildable so you can choose to put on only a light layer or  to build it up to make it a lot darker depending on what you prefer. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that when I swatched it, it had a slight orange tone to it but I didn't notice it as much when I spread it out on my arms or applied it to my face. You can see for yourself from the pictures below how it came out.

Overall, I really like this product and think that it is well worth the money. If you don't have that much to spend on a bronzer then I would definitely suggest this product because it's quite good quality for such a great price. Have you ever bought this bronzer? What did you think of it? Let me know in the comments below :)




Follow on Bloglovin