Custom Navbar

Thursday 31 July 2014

FOTD: Bronze Shimmery Eye Makeup

Hey guys, I'm back with another face of the day post. I know I have been doing a lot of them lately but I'm trying to make up for not doing them very often in the past :P Today's look is a neutral everyday makeup look using shimmery brown eye shadows. I think I might try experimenting with some more daring makeup looks soon so keep an eye out for them. P.S. Just ignore my crazy faces in the pictures, I went a bit selfie-mad that day :P 

Products Used: 

Face:
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation 
Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzing powder
Colletion 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer

Eyes:
MAC Woodwinked (on the lid)
MAC Mulch (in the crease)
MAC Charcoal Brown (to fill in eyebrows)
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear gel eyeliner in Black Ink (to line top lashes)
17 eyeliner pencil in black (to line water line)
Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Lips:
Soap & Glory Super-Colour Fabulipstick in The Missing Pink 

I hope you liked this post :) Leave a comment below if you would like me to recreate a certain celebrity look or if you would like to see some experimental makeup looks for a change :)