Custom Navbar

Thursday 24 July 2014

FOTD: Pretty Neutrals

Hey guys, here is a very simple, neutral face of the day done using the Naked 3 palette. Because I haven't been wearing that much makeup over the summer, I feel like I haven't got a great amount of use out of my Naked 3 palette, so when I do wear makeup, I like to test out new looks from it. I love that most of the colours have a sort of pink or purpley tinge to them even though it mightn't appear that way by looking at them in the pan. Here is the look I created this time: 
Products Used:

Face
Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
Bourjois Délice de Soleil bronzing powder

Eyes
Colours Used from the Naked 3 Palette:
Burnout (across the lid)
Buzz (through the crease)
Liar (outer corner + under the eye)
Limit (to fill in eyebrows)
Strange (to highlight)

Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (black ink)
Maybelline The Falsies mascara


Lips
L'Oréal Caresse Lipstick (101 tempting lilac)


I hope you liked this post! If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus if you did. I hope everyone is having a good summer and I'll talk to you soon :)