Custom Navbar

Thursday 16 January 2014

Tag: Using Mom's Wardrobe and Makeup

Hey guys! So today I decided to do a Tag that I saw on ilikeweylie's Youtube Channel which was using my mom's wardrobe and makeup. I thought this Tag sounded really fun so I decided to try it.

Wardrobe 


Top: Pennys/Primark
Necklace: Pennys/ Primark 
Trousers: Dorothy Perkins
Boots: Pennys/ Primark


I felt like a big child playing dress up by putting on all my mom's clothes because they all were slightly too big for me. I don't think that I would actually be able to wear them anywhere because of this but I still managed to wear them long enough to take the pictures even if I did have to keep fixing the trousers. If they fit me perfectly, I wouldn't mind wearing this outfit somewhere. I really like the boots and the necklace.

Makeup


Products used:
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Foundation (perfect beige)
Rimmel Natural Bronzer (sun bronze)
Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer
They're Real Mascara by Benefit
17 eyebrow shaper (natural brown)
Tesco eye pencil (05 slate blue)
Essence lipstick (31 glamour queen)


The makeup was a bit of a challenge because my mom doesn't use any eye shadows or blush or keep either of them in her makeup bag. She says that eye shadow doesn't suit her and she prefers to use bronzer on her cheeks. I decided to do the same as her with the bronzer but I just couldn't leave my eyes that plain. I used concealer on my eye lids first to even out the skin tone and then I used a greyish blue eyeliner the whole way around my eyes and winged it out slightly. Other than that, everything was done pretty much the same way I do my own makeup except that I had to fill my eye brows in with a pencil instead of brown eye shadow like I am used to.


My Mom :)


I hope you liked this post :) It was really fun to do! I tag anyone who wants to do this. Make sure to leave a link to your blog post in the comments, i'd love to see it. Also, I reached 200 followers on Bloglovin today so thank you all so much for continuing to read my blog and commenting. It means a lot to me. 

Follow on Bloglovin