Custom Navbar

Sunday 13 July 2014

My Top Tunes Right Now

Hey guys, today I wanted to share some of my favourite songs/music videos at the moment with you. There haven't been that many songs that came out recently that I love, but here are the three that I do.

I've loved this song as soon as I heard it. I usually like Ariana Grande's music and this song is no exception, it's probably one of my favourites of her songs. I loved this song before the video came out but I really like it's 60's theme, especially because of the hair and style in it. It's has the most relatable lyrics too because everyone has one that person who causes drama/problems for them whether it's a boy or a friend. 

                                       
I didn't really like this song when I first heard it but I think what really made me love it is the music video. It was filmed in one take, and I love the way it follows Kiesza around as she dances and interacts with all of the other dancers. I have to say that the dancing is my favourite part of this song/ video (not to say that it's not a really catchy song). I like that it's not the typical dancing that you would see in a music video today. Its a bit more fun and it reminds me quite a bit of 90's dancing. 
                                     
This is another song with a really great video. I just think it's so captivating, and that the young girl in it is such an amazing dancer. I wish I could dance like that. I also really love Sia's voice. Although, it can be hard to completely understand what she is singing sometimes, I think that this is a beautiful song, and that it wouldn't be half as beautiful if someone else sang it. 

So those were my top 3 songs at the moment. I hope you liked this post. If you did, let me know, so that I will know to do more of them. Also, what are your top 3 songs right now? Leave a comment below :)