Custom Navbar

Monday 21 July 2014

Possibilities?!


Hey guys! So today I want to share with you one of my favourite quotes. I am the biggest worrier, and the first thing I usually do when approaching a different/new situation is to think of what if?? I think of anything thing and everything that could happen, and they are usually on the negative end of the scale. Because I am worrying so much about bad things that could happen, I sometimes end up not even doing the thing that I was planning. This quote always makes me look a things a little differently, and go into different situations with a more positive outlook. We should always hope for the best, maybe not plan for it but hope for it. It can be ten times worse when you think something is going to end up great and it actually doesn't so this isn't about expecting great things. Just don't dismiss the idea and automatically think of the negative outcomes. There could be something great that you could be potentially missing out on if you dismiss an idea or event so just make sure to look at the potential positive outcomes too. I have to keep reminding myself of this quote every so often when I'm being too negative, and I find that it helps, mostly so I can be a bit braver and not talk myself out of certain things. After all, I think we all need a bit more positivity in our lives.