Custom Navbar

Friday 14 March 2014

Short Update + Big News!!

Hey guys, so the last couple of days have been a bit crazy because I have been so busy with college work. It's actually only been 3 days since my last blog post but it feels like it was ages ago. Basically, this last week and next week are really full up with college assignments. They just all seemed to fall in the same two weeks. I would have preferred to do a slightly more interesting post today but I'm pretty exhausted  from staying up til half 5 in the morning to finish an English essay, then cramming in 3 hours of sleep before getting up to go to college for the day, and now that I am home and it is Friday evening, I can't wait to watch the new Grey's Anatomy that is out and relax for a little while before I start planning my next essay, so I just thought I would fill you in on everything that's going on.

So I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to try to still be getting a blog post up every second day or so this coming week, but if there is some sort of absence on my blog, which would really be unlikely to be more than 3 or 4 days, that hopefully everything should be back on track next week and it is only because of all the assignments I have coming up. I'll have a post up this weekend anyway :) Isn't annoying how in college or school that every so often you just get tons of assignments together and then like a week or two with hardly any?

So what is this big news, you may ask? Well since I was already writing a post updating you all, I thought that I might as well mention...that I'm starting a Youtube channel!! I've been wanting to start one for such a long time now but kept putting off because it is a pretty scary thing to do, but I've decided that it is now or never....well, almost now. My Youtube channel will be starting in the next month, maybe in the next two or three weeks which is so scary but I thought that it might help if I told you a ball park time of when it will start, so that I can't put it off any longer than that. My Youtube channel will have beauty videos and makeup tutorials but I really don't want it to be only about beauty so I will be throwing in some Tags/ challenges/vlogs and maybe some skits too if I can pull them off. My channel will have a new video up every week, and one of the reasons I have been so busy lately is that for the last few weeks, I've been trying to film and edit a video a week so that I would know if I can stick to that schedule or not and it seems like I can, which is great! So, there are just a couple of things left that I need to sort out in the next two or three weeks, along with waiting for all my college assignments to calm down, and then I will have my very own Youtube channel. (I almost never thought that I would be saying that because I have been putting it off for so long :P )

I'll make sure to post the first video to my blog so that you all can see it and can subscribe if you would like to, so make sure to check back if you would like watch it. You can follow my blog on Bloglovin if you want and then you will see when the post is up and don't have to keep checking back :)


Follow on Bloglovin