Custom Navbar

Saturday 15 March 2014

Silver and Black Smokey Eye Makeup Look

Hey guys, so today, I thought that I would do a different sort of makeup look for you all because I always automatically seem to go for the browns, golds and really neutrally colours so thought that I should try something different. I decided to do a silver and black smokey eye using the Naked 2 palette. 
Here is the look:
How to achieve this makeup look:

Eyes:

From the Naked 2 Palette:

Verve across the lid
Busted through the crease (well blended out using a fluffy brush)
Blackout in the outer corner (also well blended out)
Foxy to highlight under the eyebrows

Maybelline Expression kajal gentle precision eyeliner in no. 33 Black to line the waterline and tight line.
Essesnce eyeliner pen (extra longlasting) to line around the eyes and to wing it out.
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara.

Face:

Foundation used: Bourjois radiance reveal healthy mix foundation
Eye shadow colour to fill in eyebrows: Tease (from Naked 2 Palette)
Cheeks: Soap and Glory's Glow all out 

Lips:

No 7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in the colour Classic Rose

I hope you liked this makeup look. If you did, make sure to give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. Let me know down in the comments below if you would like to request a makeup look.
Follow on Bloglovin