Custom Navbar

Thursday 6 March 2014

Bright Lip FOTD

Hey guys, so the other day I did a Shop My Stash blog post and in it I mentioned a lipstick by No.7 called Gay Geranium that I was a bit worried about wearing because it might be a bit too bright and make me look slightly like a clown. I decided to do a FOTD to show you guys the lipstick on and to find out what you think about it.

With this lip look I decided to really neutral eyes so that the lips would be the main focus, and my makeup wouldn't to crazy or bright. The eye look I did was done using a Rimmel Eye Shadow quad in Smokey Brun. I have done a tutorial for that already on my blog so if you want to know how to do the eyes click here.
In case you were wondering, the foundation I used in this look is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Radiance Reveal foundation in the colour Light Vanilla. I have already written a review of this foundation which you can read here.
For the lips I used the No.7 lipstick Gay Geranium and a Kiko lip pencil in no.705. I think using a lip liner helped, but if you have Gay Geranium and couldn't find a lip pencil to match, you can always just apply the lipstick using a lip brush to get it more precise.

So that was my FOTD. Let me know what you thought about the lipstick in the comments below. Do you love it or think it's way to bright?
Follow on Bloglovin