Custom Navbar

Sunday 30 March 2014

Soap & Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl Review

Hey guys, today I want to review the Soap & Glory Crazy Sexy Kohl set. I got this set for Christmas but you can buy a lot of these eyeliner kohls separately. Not only does the set come with five different colour smoulder kohls but I also comes with three gorgeous shades of eye shadow. 
The five colours of smoulder kohls that are in the set are Superblack (a black), Cocoa Bean (a brown), Aquabat (a metallic greenish colour), Blue My Mind ( a metallic blue colour) and Grapevine ( a metallic purple colour). I really like the quality of these pencils. They are really pigmented and waterproof. They are also perfect for smudging or smoking out with a brush but then if you don't smoke them out they don't end up all over your face, they stay put for a really long time. Here are some swatches of the colours and a picture of me wearing Aquabat:

I also really love the three eye shadows that come in the set. They are Aubersheen, Smokin' and Dandy Plum. They are such pretty shimmery neutral shades. Here are the swatches:
Overall, I really like this set and don't have anything bad to say about it. The smoulder kohls and eye shadows are really good quality and I love all the colours. I'm so glad I got this set. I might do a eye makeup look later this week with it for you all so make sure to check back to see that.

I hope you liked this post. Please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus if you did. If you are interested in getting this Soap & Glory set, you can buy it here on Amazon.

Follow on Bloglovin