Custom Navbar

Monday 21 April 2014

My Benefit Wishlist!

Hey guys! So as you already may know, I really love the brand Benefit, and as I was looking at their website earlier, I realized that there are loads of Benefit products that I am dying to try out. So here are the top 5 products (in no particular order) that are on my wishlist:
Play Sticks are supposed to be concealer, foundation and powder all in one. Who wouldn't want to apply all of these in the form of a stick. I'd love to get this just to see if it actually any good or if it is just all hype.

Benefit Fakeup €25.00
I love trying out concealers and I really love the sound of a hydrating crease control concealer. I find that a lot of my concealers do crease throughout the day so I would really like to try this one and see if it works.

Benefit Hoola €32.00
I've wanted to try Hoola for a while because I've heard great things about it. I really like the idea of a completely matte bronzer because a lot of bronzers seem to have some kind of shimmer in them and I think I would prefer a matte bronzer. 

Benefit Rockateur €32.00
One of the things I really like about Rockateur is its packaging, it is just so cute. Obviously, I really like the actual product itself too, with its gorgeous rose gold shimmer so it is a win win. This powder just looks stunning and I think it would be so pretty on cheeks.

Girl Meets Pearl has been called "liquid pearl" for your face. It is a dewy luminizer that is perfect for highlighting your cheekbones, nose, forehead and cupid's bow. I would love to try out this product.  


I hope you liked this post. If you did, please give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. What are the Benefit products that you really want to try? Leave a comment down below.

Follow on Bloglovin