Custom Navbar

Friday 11 April 2014

No Diggity

Hey guys, today I was looking online for some new summer clothes and I threw together this casual look. It's just a fun look with a little bit of vintage rap inspiration :P

1. Run DMC Top - H&M (€12.95)
I love a good band T-shirt and this Run DMC top is no exception. A top like this is great for looking stylish but also really casual at the same time. It's also a great way to show your love for Run DMC to the world as you are driving your car, on a shopping trip or even going to the beach :P

2.Silver Wide Ring With Faceted Plastic Stone (€3.95)
When I saw this over-sized ring, I just thought it was pretty cool and would go with a lot. I decided to put it with this look to add a little more colour and make it less matchy matchy, and also to give it a bit more edge.

3. Light Acid Wash High-Waisted Denim Shorts- River Island (€35)
I really love any sort of acid wash shorts or jeggings so these shorts are perfect for me. The fact that they are high-waisted is a major plus too and it also means you could wear the Run DMC top tucked in so that the look is a little cooler.

4. No Diggity Backpack - H&M (€6.95)
I think this backpack is really fun and just makes the look a little less serious and a bit more playful. I also like the way it keeps in with the slight rap theme of the look :P

5. Red Converse Dupes - boohoo.com (€15)
I added these red converse dupes to the look to keep with the whole casual theme, to add more colour, and also to slightly match the red in the Run DMC top to help tie the look together.

I hope you like this look :) Here are some of my favourite Run DMC songs for you to enjoy:

                                                   Walk This Way- Run DMC + Aerosmith

It's Tricky - Run DMC

It's Like That - Run DMC vs. Jason Nevins

And when talking about music from this look, how could I leave out No Diggity :P

                                                               No Diggity - Blackstreet 

Follow on Bloglovin