Custom Navbar

Sunday 6 April 2014

MAC Coppering Makeup Look

Hey guys, today I want to show you all an easy look to do with MAC's Coppering. This is such a bright unique colour that it doesn't go with a lot looks. This is one of the ways I like to wear it.

Products used:

Face:  Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation
          Soap & Glory Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder (on cheeks)

Eyes:  MAC's Charcoal Brown (to fill in eyebrows)
           MAC's Coppering (all over the lid)
           MAC's Carbon or any black eye shadow (in the crease, I smoked it out a lot with a fluffy brush but                                                                                 you can smoke it out a much or as little as you want to)
           MAC's Carbon (again, as liner, applied with a small angled liner brush)
           Benefit's Bad Gal Lash mascara

Lips: For this look, I tried so many lipsticks but all of them clashed somewhat. For this look I think a nude lip would work best because its hard to find a colour that would look okay with the orangey-red eye shadow. I didn't have any nude lipsticks so I just put some concealer on my lips so you could see what it would look like with nude lips. If you are looking for a nude lipstick, I know that No.7 do one.

I hope you liked this post :) If you did, give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. Do you have MAC's Coppering eye shadow? How do you like to wear it?

Follow on Bloglovin