Custom Navbar

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lush R&B Hair Moisturiser Review

Hey guys, today I am reviewing a hair product by Lush called R&B. The R&B stands for reviving and balancing your hair. It is made with a mix of oils and butters and it is meant to be used as a leave-in conditioner/moisturiser. I got it last year when I was in London because there aren't any Lush stores in Ireland yet. I'm not crazy about this product for a number of reasons. One of those reasons is the packaging, it looks very nice but it's not very practical for getting the product out. Every time I reach into the tub to get some out it all gets stuck under my nails and I find it's really hard to get product out and prevent this at the same time. I would prefer if you could squeeze it out of a tube instead of having to scoop it out of a tub.
I find that this product works best when only a small amount is applied to wet hair because if you apply too much, especially on dry hair, it can make your hair look quite greasy. I only like to apply it to dry hair the night before I wash it. I put loads on, applying it mostly to the ombred ends of my hair, and let it soak in overnight. This is probably my favourite way to use it and I don't use it that often, only every few weeks or so, mostly because I don't love it's scent so I only use it when I think to use it up and when I can wash it out soon after. The product has a Jasmine and orange scent but I find it to be a bit too strong for me. This is a great product for conditioning your hair but I'd really recommend smelling it first before you buy it just in case you don't like the scent.

It is a nice product but I don't like its scent and much prefer spray-in leave-in conditioners to a cream leave-in moisturiser so I won't be repurchasing it. I love Lush products though and I definitely would like to get one of their deep treatments that you wash out after this one runs out. It's a great product but it's just not for me.
If you would like to get this product, you can buy it in any Lush store or here on the Lush website.
I hope you like this post. It you did, make sure to give it a like on Bloglovin or a +1 on Google Plus. What is your favourite Lush product? Leave a comment below!

Follow on Bloglovin