Custom Navbar

Friday 18 April 2014

The Mirrorless Makeup Challenge!

Hey guys! I'm having a bit of a crazy week between work and college work, and it's only going to get worse in the next couple of weeks until college ends. I can't wait until the day that I'm finished my last exam so I can really focus more on my blog and get some more interesting posts up for you all. The good news is that now that I have a job again, that I will be able to buy more clothes/beauty products to do blog posts about. It feels like months since I've bought any new clothes or done a OOTD or look book for you so I'm looking forward to doing more of them :)

Anyway, on to today's post. Here is this weeks video that I've put up on my YouTube channel. It's the mirrorless makeup challenge!! This video was so much fun to film and I definitely recommend that you try at least once to do your makeup without a mirror. It can turn out quite funny. So without further ado, here is my mirrorless makeup challenge! I hope you like it :)
I hope you liked this post. There are a lot of better ones to come including a Naked Palette Giveaway (I'm not sure which one yet) for my year blogiversary in May!! Have you ever done your makeup, or part of your makeup, without a mirror? If so, how did it turn out? Leave a comment down below.
Follow on Bloglovin