Custom Navbar

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bellashoot | Beauty Tips, Tutorials, Reviews and More

Hey guys, today I wanted to talk to you about a site called Bellashoot. I joined this site not long after I created my blog and I recently hit 1000 followers on it. Bellashoot is a great place to share beauty tips and tricks, along with makeup tutorials, reviews, your beauty inspiration and more. You can follow other Bellas and like, comment on and favourite their posts.

I joined a lot of different sites when I created my blog and Bellashoot is one of the only ones left that I still continuously post to (other than Facebook, Twitter and Google +). It's really easy to use so it doesn't take long to share your blog posts. I add every one of my beauty related posts to Bellashoot after I post them to try reach more readers. Another thing I really love about it is that if you have any questions, the people behind the site are really helpful and informative. They even tweet about posts that I've uploaded to Bellashoot so that I can reach more readers.
 If any of you are thinking of creating a Bellashoot profile, here is a tip for uploading a blog post with pictures: upload the main blog post picture and then put a link to the blog post in the description part. I had trouble with that at the real start before I asked the them how to upload pictures with blog posts. Also don't forget to follow me on there ;)
Recently Bellashoot has launched their new iPhone and iPad apps so that you can now use Bellashoot on the go. With these apps, you can now use the camera of your phone to take pictures when you are out and about and upload them straight to Bellashoot without having to go home and transfer them to your laptop. You can also stay up to date on the beauty community's news at all times so you don't miss out when you are not at home.  
You can also follow my profile on this app so my posts will come up in you news feed that you can easily check while you are waiting for the bus or in between classes. To go to the Bellashoot website click here, where you can use it on the web in case you don't have any devices that are compatible with the apps.


*Bellashoot asked me if I would like to mention their new apps to my audience. All the above opinions are my own and weren't influence by this in anyway. I am not being paid to write this post, I just enjoy using the site and wanted to tell you all about it to help Bellashoot promote it and their apps .