Custom Navbar

Sunday 24 November 2013

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review

Hey guys, today I wanted to review the Lush bubblegum lip scrub. I really like this scrub so I thought that I would let you know why. The first reason I love this lip scrub is that it's smells and tastes like bubblegum (and it's edible so you don't have to worry if you accidentally lick some off your lips). It's cute and is pretty small so it is really travel friendly. I usually just leave it in my handbag along with a lip balm in case my lips get dry throughout the day.
I think that this is a really good product to get for the winter months to make sure that your lips don't get chapped. It has castor sugar and organic jojoba oil in it to exfoliate and moisturise your lips. I've been using it every couple of days when I think my lips are getting a bit dry and it keeps them from getting chapped and gets rid of the dryness. I usually apply a lip balm after to it just to keep them soft. Any lip balm will do, it doesn't have to be a lush one. I really like this lip scrub and think that it is a must have for winter. If you want this lip scrub you can get it here on the lush website.

Hope you liked this post :) Have you tried any of the Lush lip scrubs yet? What is your favourite Lush product?