Custom Navbar

Saturday 13 September 2014

REVIEW: ZARA Woman Champs Elysees Perfume

Today, I want to review a fairly new perfume of mine, a Zara Woman perfume that I love (92. Champs Elysees Paris). I first came across this perfume when my sister bought one a year or two ago, and I loved its scent. It smells so beautiful and elegant, yet soft, so it's not one of those strong scents that old grannies wear. The main fragrances in this perfume are vanilla, jasmine, caramel, and patchouli. It has a musky oriental touch to it that makes it smell amazing. It also has loads of little, minuscule white or silver flecks in it that makes it look really gorgeous that you can see in one of the pictures below.
ZARA woman champs elysees perfume review
Another thing that is great about this perfume is that it lasts for a really long time. It is one of those perfumes that you can still smell later in the day and doesn't just instantly disappear within a few minutes. I apply it in the morning and I can still smell it hours later, in the evening when I come home. One obviously great thing about this perfume is the packaging. The bottle is so gorgeous. It is one of those old-fashioned bottles with an atomizer. I love it. The only thing that you could probably say bad about it is that it probably isn't very travel friendly but that doesn't really matter to me. If you really want to bring some with you, you could fill up one of those perfume travel bottles that you can get from Boots and other chemists. 
Zara woman champs elysees paris perfume full review
The other great thing about thing about this product is that it's pretty inexpensive. I think it retails around the €20 mark (maybe €25). I actually got mine for free in work. This was because it was a tester that was broken and the atomizer/sprayer wouldn't work (I don't think that they break very often, but I'm sure you could return it if it did). I thought that whatever I would do whether it would be smashing the bottle open and filling up a new one with this perfume, or just using the bottle as a decoration in my room, that I definitely wanted it. It's too good a perfume to throw away and it was still completely full. The good news is that after a lot, and a lot more, of struggling with it, the sprayer actually does work now, it just takes a spray or two before something will come out. I'm so happy that I have this perfume because I absolutely love it, and it's great that it won't be too expensive to repurchase when this one runs out. 

I also got two other perfumes for free that I will be reviewing in the next while. The only thing about those is that nobody wanted them because they didn't like their scent but I thought I might as well take them to review them, especially since they would have ended up in the bin otherwise. 

Overall, I love this Champs Elysees perfume and don't have a bad thing to say about it. It smells amazing, the bottle is gorgeous, it lasts all day and it doesn't break the bank -the perfect perfume! 
Have you ever tried any the Zara perfumes before? What do you think of them? Are they worth the money? Leave a comment down below.

Also, if you liked this post or are just looking for a new perfume at the moment, here are some more perfume reviews that I have written:

Have a great day and I'll talk to you soon.