Custom Navbar

Monday 29 September 2014

My Soap & Glory Wishlist (Makeup)

Hey guys, today I was browsing through the Soap & Glory website and saw some makeup items that I would love to try out. Although above they are labelled by numbers, the items are in no order of preference. Okay, so onto the products.

1. Smooch Operator Lip Butter Balm €5.85 (£5)
I love lip balms so I want this. I don't think there is anything different about it than other lip balms but from the reviews I've read, it is extremely moisturising and it lasts for a really long time. Since I've tried Soap & Glory's bath and body products before which are almost always both of those things, I believe that this would be a great product for the winter months to keep your lips from getting chapped.

2. Peach Party Multi-Colour Blush Brick €12.87 (£11)
I really love peachy toned makeup products and I have the pink version of this (Love At First Blush), so I thought that this product would be perfect for me. It also has gold and copper tones to luminise the skin and give you a gorgeous glow which is great because who doesn't want gorgeous radiant skin.

3. Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon €7.02  (£6)
I had the original Kick Ass concealer on a wishlist that I wrote a couple of months ago but I haven't gotten around to getting it yet so instead of putting the same thing twice, I decided to include this concealer crayon which is supposed to be really similar to the original but it is in crayon form for easy application.  The perfect product to just pop in your handbag when you are on the go.

4. The Daily Double All-Day Lid Shadow Colour & Liner Stick €9.95 (£8.50)
I rarely use lid shadow crayons but I love the idea of them. This product is a 2 in 1 product with both a shadow crayon and an eye liner. I'd love to give it a try and see what it's like. Also, it comes in a couple of different colours so that you have a few to choose from.

5. Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen  €7.02 (£6)
I love eyeliner pens. Every time I see one, I want to try it out and see what it's like. This one looks really cool and looks easy to use. It reminds me of the Essence one that I love but I've ran out of.

So those are the products that I'm dying to try out at the moment. I hope you liked this post. Do you have any of the products from this post? Which would you like to try out the most? Leave a comment down below.